Hello from Erie, Pennsylvania

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
James Henry

Hello from Erie, Pennsylvania

Post by James Henry »

Hello
My name is James Henry
Retired 62 years old Engineer
Interest High Energy Particles Physics, Tesla Coils, X-ray, Microwave, Potential and Instrument Transformers, Telescopes, and anything High Voltage.
I have been watching and learning from this site for 12 years now, And would like to thank this Board and everyone that has posted this has been very valuable to me.
And for my project i have been working on for the last few years has been the FUSOR about 90% complete. Pictures to come. All the parts i have scrounged and purchased
are complete, and the machining and welding are almost complete. This is a 6" dia. Hemispheres with 8" flanges SS.
Richard Hull

Re: Hello from Erie, Pennsylvania

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome James. Sounds like your fusor is nearly identical to my fusor IV and now fusor V. I look forward to you images and reports.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Dennis P Brown

Re: Hello from Erie, Pennsylvania

Post by Dennis P Brown »

As you construct your future fusor, do update in the forum with pics both for our interest and so as to meet the requirements for any future application to the Plasma and/or Neutron clubs.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”