Hi from the UK

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Ronald fitzsimmons

Hi from the UK

Post by Ronald fitzsimmons »

Hello all my interest In building a fusor was peeked after watching a video on YouTube of a young gentleman constructing and operating a small demo fusor.
In a small lab in what looked to be his garage and I remember thinking wow how wonderful to have the skill and knowledge to assemble such a device.
I set about searching the internet and YouTube for more information on the subject and started to gain a rudimentary understanding wanting to know more my journey brought me to fusor.net jackpot a vast compendium of knowledge hard gained from years of hands on experimental work and not armchair physics.
Now I dont have any background in physics at all but I hope my background in welding and fabrication / mechanical engineering / electronics will ade me as I consume the information presented hear and learn the skills to help me build my first fusor.
I intend to build a demo first as I learn the complexity of construction of the fusor and hopefully move on as my skill in construction and operation grows I will thank you in advance for any help and advice anybody offers me as I find my way.

Ronald Fitzsimmons
Richard Hull

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by Richard Hull »

You bring many useful skills to the effort. Far more than most who land here. Welcome and good luck on your effort.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Ronald fitzsimmons

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by Ronald fitzsimmons »

Thank you I’m sure that most on hear will not need advice from the likes of me but if my skills are of some use / help then I’m at your service.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”