Hey

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Sebastian Persson

Hey

Post by Sebastian Persson »

Hey there,

My name is Sebastian Persson and I'm extremely into radiation and radioactive material. I'm currently just a hobbyist who is trying to collect a lot of radioactive stuff, learn about nuclear physics and find some interesting experiments surrounding the subject which could be conducted at home. I'm from Sweden and I'm obsessed with the element radium of which I try to get as much of it as I can. I would love to someday in the future be able to construct my own fusor but I need to learn how electronics works so I do not end up killing my self. I hope to learn from the people here and I might ask some stuff from time to time. (and this time not post in the wrong section)
caden_Burkhardt

Re: Hey

Post by caden_Burkhardt »

Welcome!
Dennis P Brown

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Welcome but be extremely careful with radium. That is very dangerous to handle.
Mark Rowley

Post by Mark Rowley »

Welcome aboard but I'll second the same concern.

Mark Rowley
Sebastian Persson

Post by Sebastian Persson »

Yeah I know, it is definitely something that requires to be handled with respect and care. Don't worry, I do take care and a lot of precautions when handling radium, even if it does not sound like it. : )

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”