My Introduction

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Kyler Johnson

My Introduction

Post by Kyler Johnson »

Hello users and administrators of Fusor.net! My name is Kyler Johnson. My passion is in nuclear physics and radiological sciences and has been for some time now. As a result, I have partaken in some basic experiments with radioactive knick-knacks and devices. I intend to use these forums as a means to interact with those who share similar passions and interests, as well as maybe learning how to build my own fusor. I look forward to learning and sharing new things with you all!
John Futter

Re: My Introduction

Post by John Futter »

Kyler
Welcome and well done on following the board joining rules
as per my usual read the faq's at the top of each sub forum
a wealth of info there
Dennis P Brown

Re: My Introduction

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Someone interested in radiation physics will find both a wealth of areas to discuss here and be able to offer useful insight; remember, besides a fusor for neutrons, a demo fusor can be designed to provide some x-rays (using an easy to build, low current and 60 Hz based voltage muliplier power supply) and even a moderate deuterium (ion) gun - again using a voltage multiplier - can produce some gamma radiation and create a few types of activated materials.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”