Hi lovelies!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
LouLou Mather

Hi lovelies!

Post by LouLou Mather »

Hello! My name is Louise, but I generally go by LouLou. I don’t generally like to disclose much over the internet as it tends to subject me to some bad people, but I’ll just say I’m a nuclear-science loving girl from the United States. I’ve just started stabilizing my life and I think it’s time to pursue one of my all-time dream projects, a functional (and experimental) fusor. I know it’s a huge and often expensive project but I’m happy to be among the best minds in the hobby here and it’s nice to be in a good community.

Anyways, may your plasma star and your neutrons be abundant!
Richard Hull

Re: Hi lovelies!

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome and be sure to read the FAQs as a lot of questions are answered there before you need to ask us about them. The various forums are keyed to the many and varied technical and scientific aspects of making and operating a fusor.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”