Hello from Australia

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
AliAs

Hello from Australia

Post by AliAs »

Hello everyone!

My name is Ali, I'm 12 years old and I'm from Australia. I am interested in pretty much all of branches of Science. I do biology, chemistry, computer programming and mechatronic engineering. I am here to learn more about nuclear physics and fusion technology. In the future I hope to establish a company with multiple divisions, like the ones I stated. One of these divisions I want the company is energy research, e.g making more efficient energy devices and power plants. I have been studying all these branches of Science, splitting my time. Keep in mind I have not been forced to do these, I simply enjoy sitting down, look at forums, jotting down notes and looking at articles. I know making a cloud chamber and a small Farnsworth Fusor is not going to be a huge feat when I do it, but hopefully it will be the start of a great journey through all branches of Science.

Please feel free to comment your thoughts or questions!

Happy fusing!
John Futter

Re: Hello from Australia

Post by John Futter »

Alias
We use our real full names on this site as per the rules you agreed to when registering
this can be done under your name top right then user control panel

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”