Hello from Chicago Illinois, USA.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Luck James

Hello from Chicago Illinois, USA.

Post by Luck James »

My name is James luck I'm a young man age of 19. Joining the Fusor forums to further my ability to gain knowledge within the ameture feild of nuclear. Most of my knowledge is self taught, and increasing thanks to public MIT lectures.

Since a young man I've been intrested in nuclear energy. From the science behind it, to the engineering involved. I started with a abused ludlum model 2 and a even more abused 44-9 pancake probe. Since then I've added more than enough equipment to satisfy anyone intrested in the hobby with more still being added. From gamma spectroscopy, and issotope identification. To norm survey equipment and dose rate meters. Soon I hope start buying and refurbishing used equipment for resale, including production of instrument probes. One day even a fusor.
Although as of now space is limited, so is time.
A young man furthering his knowledge.

Most used kit: Eberline Esp-1 with a 3in plastic scintillator, including a ludlum 9 ion chamber.
caden_Burkhardt

Re: Hello from Chicago Illinois, USA.

Post by caden_Burkhardt »

Welcome!

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”