Hello from Poland

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Jakub Ozarek

Hello from Poland

Post by Jakub Ozarek »

Hello,

My name is Jakub Ożarek. I haven't got a lot of experience with fusors, but I hope that it will change.

Have a nice day!!!
John Futter

Re: Hello from Poland

Post by John Futter »

Brain or whatever
you cannot use that namae as per the rules please ammend

to change your name
top right of screen is your name click on this
then select user control panel
then select profile
then select Edit account settings
then change your user name to your real name

here is a link to the rules that you agreed to when signing up
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10508
John Futter

Post by John Futter »

Jakub
Thank you
Maciek Szymanski

Post by Maciek Szymanski »

Cześć/hello!

You can watch a short introductory video about fusion and fusor we have prepared for this year virtual edition of Piknik Naukowy:

https://vimeo.com/414929501

For non-polish speakers - sorry the commentary is only in Polish now. Maybe we will add English subtitles later.
“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Thanks for sharing with a fellow countryman in your own language. The hope is always that fusor.net will spawn national fusor groups all over the world. Not everyone speaks or can write in English, therefore, it is great to assume a role in one's own country and language to further the amateur fusor effort. I am glad this is moving around the world. All nations have smart people and young adventurous amateur scientists who deserve their own venue to "do" and report results.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Jim Kovalchick

Post by Jim Kovalchick »

As a fusioneer with immigrant ancestors of Polish surnames of Kowalczyk and Adamus, I welcome you to this forum. I wish you the best of luck in your scientific and engineering endeavors.

Jim K

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”