Greatings

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Daniel Milenovs

Greatings

Post by Daniel Milenovs »

Hello smart people, its me - Daniel Milenov again from Bulgaria. I wasn't active for couple of months. Is it possible that my account was deleted or its access was prohibited because of it ?
John Futter

Re: Greatings

Post by John Futter »

Daniel
your are risking another deletion due to your not followimg board rules
ie real name no handles etc as per rule 1 that you accepted by registering on this site

please fix immediately
Daniel Milenovs

Thank you Sir. I hope I'll find the option from where to edit my name to the real one :)
Daniel Milenovs

So I've tried to do it, but couldn't change it. Please don't remove my account, it is torturing and sad to make new one all over again and this is my third :(
John Futter

Post by John Futter »

Daniel
top right of screen is your name click on this
then select user control panel
then select profile
then select Edit account settings
then change your user name to your real name

all of this would have been simple if you had followed the rules in the first place
Daniel Milenovs

Thank you Sir, it worked :)
Since I was baned from science madness is it ok if I post chemistry questions into the new chat area or it should be only physics ? My questions are about preparation of single crystal compound semiconductors CuCL in particular and how could I dope it to make p-n junction, thus light emmiting diode ?
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

That would be off topic. We can accept any physics issues that bear on any of the forums contained on our site. Chemistry that is non-nuclear is not one of our topics. Sorry

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”