Greetings!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Jack Hathaway

Greetings!

Post by Jack Hathaway »

Hey everyone!

My name is Jack Hathaway and I am a senior in high school from Pennsylvania. My interests normally lie more in the field of bioengineering and most of my time the past few years has been spent on my research in bone regeneration and gene editing. However, recently I have been getting more into physics, so a few friends and I have decided to build a fusor! I have relatively little knowledge pertaining to the subject, but I am a quick learner and I'm excited to learn from all of you!
Liam David

Re: Greetings!

Post by Liam David »

Welcome, Jack, and best of luck to you and your friends in building a fusor. Be sure to read the FAQs and comb the forums: there's a wealth of information here. Be safe, especially with too many hands and high voltage.
russssellcrow

Re: Greetings!

Post by russssellcrow »

Hi Jack & Crew!

Welcome to the best amateur Fusion site on planet Earth. You landed in the right place if you want stick nuclei together; there are about 1000 years of experience here, and the members don't mind sharing the truth with you. This is incredibly useful in the long run, trust the advice.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”