HV Diodes - Electronic Goldmine

Post links to other interesting fusion or alternate energy sites here.
Nicolas Krause

HV Diodes - Electronic Goldmine

Post by Nicolas Krause »

The following 15KV diodes rated for potentially 300mA are currently on sale from Electronic Goldmine. I thought they might be of interest to individuals on this forum. I'll remove the post once the sale is over.
https://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/ ... ber=G25043
Richard Hull

Re: HV Diodes - Electronic Goldmine

Post by Richard Hull »

Order a huge pile of them as they hit you hard on a minimal postage around $7.00 or more for all orders as a minimum. I buy from them often, but try and make the order over $50.00 to even be worth the postage issue. Same goes for Marlin P Jones where I order on a 3 to 1 time basis over electronic gold mine. MPJA tends to have a more constant stock of stuff that I need and their sale prices are often good for a whole week. I just ordered 15 arduino pro-mini micro controllers at $3.95 each! They are equivalent to and run all UNO software. they have to be programmed with a $4.00 USB to RS-232 plug adapter as they do not have a USB port, but you get two extra analog ports more than the UNO. I use the pro-minis like popcorn....An UNO on a 24 pin DIP! Once programmed the average customer can't screw with the program.

EGM tends to have a lot interesting but rare stuff of one off items that come and go with sales that are good for 2 to 4 days. Semitec makes good diodes but these are just about what a microwave diode specs are. I would order some, but I am awash in HV diodes. If you want any order immediately as the sale is over real soon. These little diodes are what you see under oil in 4 series strings of 15-20 in each string in many x-ray
60 hz transformer bridge circuits.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Interesting Links”