HEAS 32 Photos

Current images of fusor efforts, components, etc. Try to continuously update from your name, a current photo using edit function. Title post with your name once only. Change image and text as needed. See first posting for details.
Richard Hull

Re: HEAS 32 Photos

Post by Richard Hull »

For the promised Fusor run detailed data and decay graphs go to....

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14192

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Richard Hull

Re: HEAS 32 Photos

Post by Richard Hull »

John Fenley took this video of my rapid startup of fusor V to doing fusion (5min 20sec) from cold no vacuum startup to fusion. Jim Kovalchick, operating the stop watch, noting that the 5min, 20 sec was me narrating what I was doing as well, and this slowed the process a bit even at the fast 5 min+ timing result. A side note: it took 14 days of work to get the large numbers reorted. However, on the first day of the rock bottom counts, I alwys did fusion from scratch in under 10 minutes, it just slowly went up each day. For me it is all wall loading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfhg0OuLYq8

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Images du Jour”