House move and cleanup continues

Current images of fusor efforts, components, etc. Try to continuously update from your name, a current photo using edit function. Title post with your name once only. Change image and text as needed. See first posting for details.
John Futter

House move and cleanup continues

Post by John Futter »

We are having a new house built around 100 kms away from where we normally live and a lifetime (almost) of accumulated junk has to go.
So another trailer load to the tip yesterday all very sad!!
spellmans.jpg
Richard Hull

Re: House move and cleanup continues

Post by Richard Hull »

I have one of those 30kv Spellman supplies 2ma is its limit. I have used it for years to drive a large number of electrostatic motors I have built and sold. I preferred capacitor motors over corona motors.
We found a pile of 15 of those supplies in our local junk yard back in the 90's. I picked up 3 for 5.00 each. Other members of the TCBOR bought all the rest. It seems everyone of us had some. I sold all but one of mine during my yearly Teslathons during the 90s and later at early HEAS events.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
John Futter

Re: House move and cleanup continues

Post by John Futter »

Richard
you are bang on
All of those were 2mA max
the 100kV negative I was tempted to keep but!!!

Return to “Images du Jour”