HEAS 32 Photos

Current images of fusor efforts, components, etc. Try to continuously update from your name, a current photo using edit function. Title post with your name once only. Change image and text as needed. See first posting for details.
Richard Hull

Re: HEAS 32 Photos

Post by Richard Hull » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:02 am

For the promised Fusor run detailed data and decay graphs go to....

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14192

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.

Richard Hull

Re: HEAS 32 Photos

Post by Richard Hull » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:38 pm

John Fenley took this video of my rapid startup of fusor V to doing fusion (5min 20sec) from cold no vacuum startup to fusion. Jim Kovalchick, operating the stop watch, noting that the 5min, 20 sec was me narrating what I was doing as well, and this slowed the process a bit even at the fast 5 min+ timing result. A side note: it took 14 days of work to get the large numbers reorted. However, on the first day of the rock bottom counts, I alwys did fusion from scratch in under 10 minutes, it just slowly went up each day. For me it is all wall loading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfhg0OuLYq8

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.

Return to “Images du Jour”