Z(4430) hadron

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
Philip Grundner

Z(4430) hadron

Post by Philip Grundner »

http://home.web.cern.ch/about/updates/2 ... ic-hadrons

Proof! How does this upset the standard model? Is this saying there are more quarks than was first thought or that something exists alongside quarks to comprise hadrons? Maybe we have some really bright people scratching their heads.
JakeJHecla

Re: Z(4430) hadron

Post by JakeJHecla »

Phillip, thanks for the link. Looks like an interesting find, though I can't say I'm qualified to say much about it.

Andrew, your graph(?) makes utterly no sense. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Jake, thanks for the link to "not even wrong". It pains me at one level to have to remove Andy's rather continuous ramblings. At another level, it is the right thing to do to keep the area clear of rambling responses or initial postings.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Andrew Haynes

Post by Andrew Haynes »

Sorry Richard, its your forum
Did you notice that formula made a value of 4029.8883 close to 4433MeV, with 403.1117MeV leftover :wink:
Andrew Haynes
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Yes I did notice that and that is why it got erased. A bit out there over in the land of Oz.

It is not my forum! I'm just the garbage man. Most of the time, there is no real garbage to collect and take away from the forums. From time to time, I have had to hussle to keep up in dumping the trash. Watchout for Carl Willis, he is the site's executioner.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”