CF or just interesting work.

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
Richard Hull

CF or just interesting work.

Post by Richard Hull »

http://lenr-canr.org/?page_id=187#PhotosStorms

The above URL will take you to some of the latest work in images.

Nice to see the retired Bockris still in the game.

Of interest to me, is the work done by BARC on the Ti autoradiograph. Look more like straight forward physics to me. I gotta' read their papers. BARC does intersting stuff. That looks like something very doable in a fusor. Just replace the grid with a Ti disk. I was kind of taken aback at their claims though. Most interesting paper found here. Decent controls

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RoutRKreproducib.pdf

Just of passing interest is the work done by the Portland schools with students doing CF work.....Supposedly......hmmmm. Are the pacific northwest High Schools heating up with CF and fusor fusion? Guess they gotta' do somehting to keep out of the rain and reduce those deep depression days.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Pascal Dennerly

Re: CF or just interesting work.

Post by Pascal Dennerly »

It's frustrating that the efforts to commercialize CF/LENR are so short on details. (I'm look at you Andrea Rossi!)

The proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say. I'll wait until the first 'reactor' rolls out the factory door and is submitted for analysis before I get too excited.
Mike Beauford

Post by Mike Beauford »

Call me skeptical, but I bet it was a simple chem reaction that they have not thought of that fogged the plates in the paper you mention Richard.
Mike Beauford
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

They did a decent amount of controls on this and you might be right Mike. However, they are out there in the "doing mode".

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”