A Different Fusion Reactor

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
Miras Absar

Re: Nah...

Post by Miras Absar » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:26 am

Hey, Um thanks Carl, for clearing things up =) . I'll do what you say, and stop the irrelevant posts and replies. I really appreciate it! And I'll do my homework on particle physics =) .

Thanks Again!

Richard Hull

Re: A Different Fusion Reactor

Post by Richard Hull » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:09 pm

We are willing to accept the "laws of physics" being altered, ammended or broken. However, anyone claiming so must show up with physical proof and a working engine that shall suffer unmercifully due to our critical eye and incessant questions to which we will demand cogent answers based on laws of phsyics they have not claimed to have broken of altered. There is as much chance of that as doing power ready fusion. I've long ago stopped waiting for both.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.