Real time velocimetric and spatial information measurment for tuned fusor operation?

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
ebeuerle

Re: real time velocimetric and spatial information measurment for tuned fusor operation?

Post by ebeuerle »

The holographic idea is very cool-I bet this would also help the team that is trying to create a computer model of a fusor. If they could see the insides and how particles are moving it might help modeling it easier. I don't have alot to add since I am way out of my league here:)
-Eddie B.
dlsworks

Re: real time velocimetric and spatial information measurment for tuned fusor operation?

Post by dlsworks »

hey, thanx...out of my league...pshaww ..me too! I am suprised no-one has called BS on me, thanx BTW . I get my premenitions from an angel. She wispers sweet and soft nothings into my ear, "high speed rotating holographic cubes......with phosphor plume medium projectors....build it and they will come.....psssst get me a burrito" : - )

....I will work on it some time next year, i just got in-line to do some consulting work for a fellow out of Fla. He wants to do stuff in the synthetic diamond/carbon nanotube business. About 90% setup and promises big $$$ with my own R&D and manufacturing facility.
ebeuerle

Post by ebeuerle »

Ahh very cool. What kinds of stuff regarding synthetic diamond/carbon nanotubes? Sounds pretty neato! I am working on building the hydrogen generator described by John Hendron but have done considerable research on hydrogen technology and there were rumours of some companies using nanotubes to store hydrogen(similar to hydride storage).
-Eddie B.
dlsworks

Post by dlsworks »

ahha...yes yes, I get your scintillation. hehe. Well it has been difficult to graps his english as well he is a nationa of china, so I don't want to specualte too firmly on what he was telling me the other day. But, I am sure that hydrogen storage is in there somewhere. He is going to send me some literature in the mail here shortly. The best part or his price models and finacial plan. Technology,here state-side or even in western europe, that is otherwise hugely expensive....he says consider the burgeoning economy in China, and well the sheer number of new technological firms that are backed by the government. I agree with him, espescially the part about the big bucks.When I get the info I will send it your way, care of: "hydrogen fuel storage".
Ahh yes, John Hendron! Tell him to pick up his thyratron driver, it is going to gather it's weight in dust. ; -) Where is he anyway?
....I too am big into hydrogen power, see my website under DLSWorks http://f.webring.com/hub?ring=iecfusion well I don't have anything about that up yet (along with my lack of fusioneering) , but I wanted to try out a closed loop system for a standard otto-cycle. Such as a partial pressure of helium and store the oxygen at ~25%(hardly worse than air, no?) in gaseous form. Talk about zero emmisions.
Rotary valves on the head(reduced valve train parts), oiless bearings with boron nitride cylinder sleeves (or similiar), injectors for such a system are already avaliable, reconstituion through regenerative braking and electrical hook up through house 240V(plug it in over night). Consider lifetime of such a system, everything is bathed in pure H20 and inert He2 gas.
I love material science!
ebeuerle

Post by ebeuerle »

Ahh very cool. I look forward to reading the material from your Chinese associate.
-Eddie B.

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”