Experiment Idea - nMR

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
bigattichouse

Experiment Idea - nMR

Post by bigattichouse »

I'm a garage inventor, currently playing with nMRI, and I have an idea that might be a bit easier for someone with an existing fusor.

H+ ions in the plasma are randomly arranged, or are attempting to align with electron flow. By creating a magnetic field in one area of the flow, we'll have a number of ions in line with the magnetic field, and a small number of higher-energy H+ aligned in other ways (specifically against the field). This is a basic fact of nMRI. In nMRI, you then apply an RF field at a specific frequency, which will cause the field-aligned H+ to flip, which will begin to relax, followed by a 90 degree pulse to force those relaxing spins into alignment.. after which they will "pulse" at the same frequency. This is the basic idea behind an MRI scanning your body in the hospital, more Hydrogen "pings" back as a brighter pixel. They use varying magnetic fields and mixed RF signals to extract "slices" of voxel data. For hydrogen this frequency is 42.58MHz/Tesla (and scales linearly, so 0.1T would be 4.258MHz) called the Larmor Frequency. http://mriquestions.com/who-was-larmor.html

So, my experiment: I wonder if forcing these H+ ions into different (or synchronized) configurations, or in vairous stages of the process (during the "ringing") might cause the atoms to lineup/tunnel/fuse in a different or more efficient manner than the traditional fusor. Since the state can be pulsed indefinitely once established, if the idea works, an increase of neutron activity could be created on demand.

This should be something (relatively) easy to test with a working fusor.. I was just hoping to find someone who might be interested in trying to create this experiment with me... or at least discuss it.
John Futter

Re: Experiment Idea - nMR

Post by John Futter »

probably not
you have not followed forum rules as to
Name
where your first post goes
I suggest you fix these before going further

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”