Pancake Probe Sees All

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
Joe Gayo

Pancake Probe Sees All

Post by Joe Gayo » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:45 pm

Richard Hull

Re: Pancake Probe Sees All

Post by Richard Hull » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:00 am

Agreed! I read both real carefully and was spell bound by the verbiage! proof of aneutronic fusion via neutron detection and......other stuff! I can use a great neutron detector and show that while I mix hot chocolate powder in warm milk that it is an aneutronic reaction.

I can see the pancake probe as a "prop" for the camera and photo's sake. If part of their real science it will detect lots of RF noise, (Look at the friggin' lightning in that tube!), and any x-radiation present, just as when mixing up my hot choclate that probe will detect no neutrons during such mixing as well as no arc produced RF, no x-rays or any other form of dangerous radiation.

Another rich and bold attempt at doing what can't be done in a newsy article that seems to befuddle those in the know.

Great catch Joe! I love these continuing tales of those claiming to be close to the breakthrough we've all been waiting for since Lyman Spitzer and crew assembled that first crude, non-functional stellarator in 1952.
It's been 70 years now since that first fusion reactor attempt to produce useable electrical energy.

Fission produced useful energy using the water boiler in 1944 only 6 years after the discovery of fission.

It has been 90 years since the discovery of fusion and not one watt of fusion produced boiled water has been produced to make electricity.

https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/ ... er-reactor

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”