A Call for Electrogravity Theories

It may be difficult to separate "theory" from "application," but let''s see if this helps facilitate the discussion.

A Call for Electrogravity Theories

Post by guest »

Since gravity seems to be the really "good" force for fusion on a large scale, how about all the Quantum folks submit their thoughts on the combination of gravity and the electric force.
Ok guys here's your big chance to shine.

I'll start off with my crazy theories first.
According to Dr Robert Forward all matter poseses gravity if it has mass/ inertia.
So take two antiparticles slam them together.
If we believe Einstein a disintegration in the particles should cause a perturbation in the space time continium. The resulting movement would be analogous to the induction caused by moving a charged body in a cyclic pattern up and down. This motion causes an em wave. A well caused by the depression caused by two particles would have to straighten out when the two particles vanish. I'm thinking that the continium vibrates until equillibrium is reached. It might be possible cause a standing gravity
wave at that intersection of the two particles. The more particles vanish the larger the amplitude of the gravity wave. Destroy enough of them in a small space voil'a instant microscopic black hole. The ultimate device that would turn any matter into pure energy. The smallest bb would have tremendous energy. After all
In a atomic bomb only about a penny size quantity of urainium gets split before the bomb undergoes spontainious dissassembly. I would use positrons and electrons first in large numbers. Their charge would make it relatively easy to manipulate them into an area. Then measure the gravity induced with a Cavendish styled gravanometer. Turn off the annilating particles the black hole disappears. Gravity control that could be flipped on and off like a switch.
I would sure like to try it out someday.

Larry Leins
Physics Teacher

Re: A Call for Electrogravity Theories

Post by guest »

That sounds like something Jean-Louis Naudin would like to pursue. I have directly dealt with this guy on some MW plasma vectoring systems. He is very knowledgeable and seems to concentrate on electrogravity type theories.

I have never had a problem with him returning e-mails.

Check out his website:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/

Mark Rowley
Garage Scientist(unlicensed)

Post by guest »

Thanx Mark:

I have corresponded with other far out antigravity people in the past. I am very familiar with Bifield Brown drives. The drive units can be reproduced and function as advertized. That is why I put this challenge out. They are thinking drive systems but I think a controllable gravity
system could be used in energy production. Just imagine a system that could be fed any kind of matter as fuel. Besides fusion technology opens up incredible vistas if tamed.

Post by guest »

Electrogravitics, boy to this day this name invokes black and white images of Flash Gordon. The name is to old fashion and brings to many ghosts from the past.

Still, this is a subject I happen to be very familiar with since, I’m one of those guys whose work Mr. Nauden has replicated.

For those of you not familiar with the subject matter, while Electrogravitics has now been expanded far outside of its original definition, it normally refers to a propulsive force effect generated by nonlinear capacitors as the result of an electric field interaction with the surrounding space-time.

In my case I have always looked at the non-linearity of the electric field as the main factor that would govern the creation of a theoretical model. Why?

This is because, in Relativistic terms and Electric field and a Gravitational field share many similarities. So, many in fact, that some Relativistic scientists have shown that Electromagnetic theory can be used to derive both the General as well as the Special theory of Relativity.

This is why many scientific historians believe that Maxwell would have probably discovered the Theory of Relativity had he lived long enough to continue his Unification work.

I prefer a Relativistic model versus a Quantum model, because the Relativistic model uses a geometry-based model, versus Quantum physics particle model. Don’t get me wrong both models can and probably will be replaced by a better modeling theory, but for now I believe that the geometrical modeling is easier to understand, because it is more fluid than the particle model, that’s all.

Sincerely,

Hector

Post by guest »

Hey Hector:

I grew up on Flash Gordon repeats.
Along with Commander Cody,Sky King,Fireball XL-5.
Dr Who, and more movies than I can count.

Geometric is the way to fly.
It seems the string people have just figured this out.
You can derive gravity , particles and all "spooky interactions at a distance" via strings. I don't like infinite solutions to things that seem to be tangible.
The quantum people used closed loop theories with infinite solutions to descibe stuff. That pretty well killed off the usefullness of quantum mechanics for me. It
had too much fudge for my liking. Another red flag was the Bell Theorem of instantanious interactions... It showed the basis of Quantum was basically flawed as an primary science. Besides you can derive all
relativistic and quantum laws from string theory WITHOUT infinities.... pretty cool. Sorry for the old fashioned terminology .. I'm not too hip on the new physics group speak.

Larry Leins
Physics Teacher
3l

Post by 3l »

Hi Guys:

Hang on to your seat it's going to be bumpy.
I was leafing thru my copy of participant (ie sucker),
A bucket of articles on making a killing in the smashed stock market,Anuities then without warning was this little gem.
Will Antigravity change the world?
I thought it was a come on for some investment pitch.
But No!... A fellow Creffian is a scientist for Marshall Space Flight,
her name is Ning Li.
Exerpt
" Sometimes promising discoveries are made by accident. In 1992.Russian Scientist Eugene Podkletnov was working with a superconductive disk at Tampere University in Finland when he observed a peculiar phenomenon. Smoke from the pipe of a visitor to the lab was rising in a column above the super conductor,indicating a possible change in te gravity feild above the disk. Curious,Dr Podkletnov and his team placed a ball shaped magnet as well as nonmagnetic objects and found the items above the disk lost 2% of their original weights. The pheonominenon ,never observed before,pointed to a bizare
possibilty. If reseachers could amplify this effect,they would be able to shield gravity. "

Exerpt #2:
In the 1980's, Dr Li hypothesized if a strong magnetic field applied to a superconductor could case charged and deformed
lattice ions within the superconductor to absorb tremendous amounts of energy. This energy would case the nuclei to spin extremely rapidly. If these nuclei are aligned with each other and spin fast enough ,the huge nuclear energy change may create
a measurable local gravity field."

Happy Fusoring!
Larry Leins
Fusor Tech
Mark Rowley

Post by Mark Rowley »

Wasnt there an article about her work in Popular Science about a year ago ? It seemed promising then but....silence ever since. Hmmmmmmm.

Mark Rowley
grrr6

Post by grrr6 »

Except that string theory is even more convoluted than quantum mechanics. Quantum is and has been in use for years tto do things reliably, and in its realm, for now at least, it reigns supreme.
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Some recent NASA studies on the Podkletnov experiment has failed to yield positive results. The whole issue now seems rather dead. I learned of this from some of the folks at ELectric Spacecraft who follow this stuff rather closely.

NASA is going nuts trying to figure out how to avoid using kilotons o' liquid propellants to orbit crap in the near, but especially, distant future. While not inviting necromancers, wizards and channelers to work on future propulsion ideas, they have sponsored several "breakthrough propulsion conferences" where propellar heads presented right along side acedemic giants.

This series of yearly conferences was recently killed due to failure of anyone at any conference to do more than talk about this and that. No one had concrete ideas that had gone any farther than "on th'commode musings". As there appears not one single bit of natural hard evidence for anti-gravity in action that can be studied, anti-gravity systems are pretty much a dead issue with the powers that be at NASA.

Looks bad from the controlling gravity end so the search is on for some sort of system that can supply thrust without throw-away mass. Good luck boys..........

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
3l

Post by 3l »

I figured anything that big would have more press.
I think I read the pop sci article on this but I don't remember Dr. Li's name coming up tho. (I remember Nasa was mentioned tho)
I had a good chat with a friend in DOD about this .
He told my that they are going on the college lecture circuit to drum up bucks for this stuff.
No Woodstock of Physics here!
Oh Well!
No spaceship this year!

Happy Fusoring!
Larry Leins
Fusor Tech
jla

Post by jla »

Hello. Ning Li was mentioned, as well as Potkletnov , in several articles. One was in Discover and a rather large piece was in Wired. There was also a fairly good spread in the now defunct Final Fronter, back in '98 I think.
Adam Szendrey

Post by Adam Szendrey »

Hi there!

Sorry to reply so late.
There is a device i call the S.L.R., which stands for Super Luminal Rotator. It's very simple really...Consists of a few pairs of air cored coils which are placed symmetrically in a circle. Now for example we have 8 coils, so lets apply a 4 phase alternating current to the system, this way a rotating magnetic field will arise. I saw the same thing done with 3 phase industrial current (400 V here), and a copper "egg" was placed in the middle and ofcourse it started to spin quite fast , about 3000 RPM (50 Hz current that means 50 RPS multiplied by 60 that is 3000). Ofcourse as in all induction motors there is a slight slip, but thats irrelevant in our case. Now let's say that the circle which the coils are aligned along (all facing "inwards"), has a circumference of 1 m. Light travels about 3e8 meters per second.That means light travels 1 meter in 3,33e-9 seconds which is 3.33 nanoseconds. We want our rotating field to have a pheripheral velocity equal to c or faster. So the field should rotate (the "edge") 3e8 times per second, so the period time for each phase should be 3.33 nanoseconds. That gives us a frequency of 300 MHz. The phase difference between each phase is 90°. So theoretically our field now rotates at the speed of light, actually faster. A magnetic force propagates at the speed of light as we know it. What happens if we "spin" it faster than it's own speed? Maybe nothing...
But maybe since the field it self cannot go faster than c space starts bending "after" it. So relatively the field stays sub-luminal, but space starts bending, and as we increase the frequency this effect increases to who knows what proportions.
Another interesting thing, from the field of astro physics:
You have heard about huge gas clouds (several parsecs in diameter). Now in these clouds there are "lightnings". So what...
But these discharges are several parsecs long and they are "instant". One explanation is that the whole cloud is in the "same state". Which means that one "big" discharge is actually composed of several very small events happening in the same moment. But how is it possible that the whole thing is in the same state? I thought these might be interesting things.

Adam
3l

Post by 3l »

The problem is detection , we can't verify.
It sounds like another theory I've heard tho.
As the universe spreads out the constant of c gets larger.
Trouble is we are a fly in amber ...to measure that constant
we must compare it to another relative universe...beyond our capability now.

Happy Fusoring!
Larry Leins
Fusor Tech
Starfire

Post by Starfire »

Larry , perhaps the door lies in the Quantum forbidden zone - ( Micro Wave Photon tunneling ) I must work out the Photon size for 2.4 Ghz and use a kitchen M/oven for some investigation sometime. I suspect the paraffin wedges ( 45* Prism) will be quite large for 2.4Ghz as opposed to 12" for 10Ghz.
3l

Post by 3l »

Trouble with the quantum is we have no clue how it relates to macroscopic physics. Although nature has provided an instantaneus interaction ,the frequency would be a problem for all future transporter tech. It's too slow. Example for a fairly large
alpha particle beating at 19,000 times per second in a uranium nucleus will eventually tunnel free in a few thousand years.
For quantum to be usable somehow the interaction speed must increase.

Happy Fusing!
Larry Leins
Fusor Tech
Adam Szendrey

Post by Adam Szendrey »

Hi Larry!

Well, actually if local spacetime bends, then in that region (relative to the "undisturbed" region) a time "slip" must occur, simply put the clock must tick differently there. This could be verified using two quartz crystals (eg. two 16.0000 MHz crystals). One would be placed inside the SLR and the other at a proper distance from it, ofcourse the wire length from each detector should be about the same. Using two frequency controlled voltage sources and a window comparator the two signals could be compared. The comparator would light a LED for example in case one of the signals change. Ofcourse above a certain level to avoid false detections (eg. due to small temperature changes of the environment or very small differences of the two crystals). Also in theory as the rotational frequency of the field increases and spacetime bends further even small "wormholes" could arise "leading" to random locations (since there is no "counterpart" for the device). They say a lot of energy is needed...if you want to open a solid iron door that is 10 cm thick what do you do? Try to ram it down or use the key? :) Just like fusion and the fusor. No one really bothers trying out devices like this multi coiled system...probably since they are involved in such events like the "Philadelphia experiment", which has never been prooved (nor disprooved) but anyway it became a "tale". And there are a lot of stupid folks out there spreading false information...I don't believe anything until i see it myself, but rather try it my self. All these foggy antigravity,teleportation, etc. experiments stink in most cases. Like claiming that "UFO"s gave the idea to the inventor...thats the point where i say "oh please...". But despite all this false information, there is a certain "feeling" in the air....Things are going to change. Don't you agree?

Adam
3l

Post by 3l »

Hi Adam:

Show it to me so I can reproduce it ,Ill listen.
I like things I can build and try out.
I have a platterful of things to do.
enough for two or three years already.
that is why we have so many members, to chase down all possibilities.
When in doubt build it.
It has worked for me.

Happy Fusoring!
Larry Leins
Fusor Tech
Adam Szendrey

Post by Adam Szendrey »

Hi Larry!

I agree. Try it if you doubt it. Thats what i do too..on a small scale due to certain "drawbacks". I would really like to try this rotating magnetic field theory. All we need is 8 coils and a 4 phase RF power oscillator (half wave output), with a frequency of atleast 300 MHz (in case of a 1 meter circle). Here is a drawing i made. I only draw one coil, all the coils are identical and arranged so they face "inwards". The numbers represent the phase number, the coils marked with a red number are in counterphase with the coil in front of them (the coils in front of eachother simply need to be wired accordingly). If the RF supply is in full wave mode 4 coils are at their maximum at the same time (the third phase is the counterphase of the first phase), if its in half wave mode then only 2. I think the half wave mode is better. What information do you need?

Adam
Attachments
slr.JPG
3l

Post by 3l »

I would like to know how the emag theory compares to Townsend Brown's Capacitive stress units in a ring configuration. ( The so called Philadelphia configuration)
This thread is getting too long moving to A Call for Electrogravity Theories #2

Happy Fusoring!
Larry Leins
Fusor Tech
Paul_Schatzkin
Site Admin

Post by Paul_Schatzkin »

Well now, isn't THIS interesting.

I'm about a half-step ahead of you, Larry... I'm now working on the "sequel" to my Farnsworth book - a bio of Townsend Brown. The story is fascinating, every bit as bitter-sweet as the PTF story. The difference is, of course, that he never did produce anything as world-changing as television. And there are some large holes in the timeline that I don't know how I'm going to fill.

But it is interesting to see the discussion coming around to this, and it's something that I've also thought about since encountering some (admittedly minimal) grasp of Brown's work. If gravity is sufficient to sustain fusion, and there is a link between electrostatic forces and gravity then... why not?

Trouble is, at least, based on what I've gleaned so far, it's not entirely clear that the Biefeld-Brown effect is indeed purely "electrogravitic." But I can't speak authoritatively yet on that subject.

What is interesting though, for our purposes, is that, among Townsend Browns papers, we have found an abstract of the Hirsch/Meeks fusor patent. I think he was looking for a potential source of power that would "untether" his flying discs, but I could be wrong about that, too... nevertheless, Brown was interested in fusion, so it's appropriate that we should be interested in Brown.

http://ttbrown.com -

--PS
Paul Schatzkin, aka "The Perfesser" – Founder and Host of Fusor.net
Author of The Boy Who Invented Television: 2023 Edition – https://amz.run/6ag1
"Fusion is not 20 years in the future; it is 60 years in the past and we missed it."
Adam Szendrey

Post by Adam Szendrey »

Hi!

How about combining the SLR (emag device) and a Brown type device (electrostatic) in a way that the vectors of the two rotating fields are always perpendicular. Then start rotating both fields "super-luminally". Maybe it would look like the thing in the pic below. Who knows...Wacky ideas i know lol :) .

Adam
Attachments
thing.jpg

Re: A Call for Electrogravity Theories - Townsend Brown

Post by guest »

Hi everyone, I'm the webmaster for the T. Townsend Brown Site (electrogravitics). It's cool to read some of your notes since so many of you seem to be passionate and on the ball.

One of Brown's problems was finding a suitable power source for his engines. Before making Paul Shatzkin's aquaintance (Philo T. Farnsworth bio author), I really had no knowledge of the work in this field.

Anyhow, my two thoughts are that you all represent where the reall advances are being made in this field - the garages, workshops, basements, etc., because it's easier to be creative when money, supplies, and time are at a premium.

Secondly, Hector (2002-05-20 07:25 Re: A Call for Electrogravity Theories) had a good point - asymmetric fields are what Brown used, and they work nicely. Remember that his capacitors only displayed the force during charging and discharging, i.e. asymmetric fields, but not while fully charged. His shaped electrodes, which worked at all times during dis/charging, were designed to produce asymmetric fields.

Keep up the good work.

Andy

Return to “Fusor and/or General Fusion Theory (& FAQs)”