Eberline, EG&G Ortec, Ludlum tech manuals

This area is for discussions involving any fusion related radiation metrology issues. Neutrons are the key signature of fusion, but other radiations are of interest to the amateur fusioneer as well.
John Taylor

Eberline, EG&G Ortec, Ludlum tech manuals

Post by John Taylor »

I have uploaded several tech manuals for Eberline instruments, EG&G Ortec PMT bases/NIM Modules and a Ludlum Model 3 Survey meter into the files area tonight and will continue to search my files for more. I also have some tech manuals (such as for Eberline ESP-1, etc.) that are too large to upload to the files section, but I can send to anybody who would like them. I will try to get a comprehensive list of all the manuals I have and post it here in the future.
Richard Hull

Re: Eberline, EG&G Ortec, Ludlum tech manuals

Post by Richard Hull »

John, Many thanks on many levels for your recent efforts in uploading manuals. As most of us here are catch as catch can on instrumentation, a lot of older radiation gear is found and acquired. Key to the operation and maintenance of these by those of us who are electronically adept is a good manual with schematics. Few if any of us can afford direct, new purchases of radiation measurment gear. I actually have about half of these items and the manuals will be a big help! More! More!

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Neutrons, Radiation, and Detection (& FAQs)”