Track detectors

This area is for discussions involving any fusion related radiation metrology issues. Neutrons are the key signature of fusion, but other radiations are of interest to the amateur fusioneer as well.
Mark Rowley

Re: Track detectors

Post by Mark Rowley »

Maciek,
I just received the detectors back from Jon (thanks Jon!) and will have them shipped over to you later this week.

Many thanks to Jon R for helping out with the neuts! My system has been totally disassembled due to an upcoming home sale and when I get back in the game it will be beam-on-target from this point forward. Jon's willingness to step in for me is highly appreciated.

Looking forward to the detector results!

Mark Rowley
Maciek Szymanski

Re: Track detectors

Post by Maciek Szymanski »

The package with the detectors just arrived back in Warsaw. Seems tha everything is in perfect condition. I am very keen to do de etching and see the results, but unfortunately on Sunday I'm again traveling to Prague for experiment. I will be back on October 20th and will do the etching as soon as I possible.
I would like to thank Mark and Jon for cooperation.
“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Return to “Neutrons, Radiation, and Detection (& FAQs)”