Search found 1231 matches
- Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:01 am
- Forum: Neutrons, Radiation, and Detection (& FAQs)
- Topic: A view of the past (i.e. missed opportunity)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2145
One of the rarer human beings and a true scientist at heart - will hold a place in role of honor when fusion is tamed - known the world over. Good luck to him - he will not be forgotten.
- Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm
- Forum: Fusor and/or General Fusion Theory (& FAQs)
- Topic: Help required re speeds/energies of neutrals within the chamber
- Replies: 44
- Views: 10831
Lyn - build it and see.
- Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:09 pm
- Forum: Fusor Construction & Operation (& FAQs)
- Topic: Fusor Chamber Construction
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2819
Jarek - a fusor is not a thing to learn welding on - if you are not already a good welder it is better to employ one - a tiny porous leak can take weeks to find and can break your heart.