Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:26 am
- Forum: Images du Jour
- Topic: Rob Osterman - Fusor Progress
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1997
Hello, I've been reading the Fusor forums on and off for a number of years and started piecing together parts just over a year ago. It's been a long road for me and I've enjoyed watching the new design approaches and discoveries using smaller chambers. It still feels like there is a lot of ideas to ...
- Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:07 am
- Forum: Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs
- Topic: LENR Rossi et al
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5416
Really nice to see that the sources are blogs, youtube videos, and content from their own site.
- Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 pm
- Forum: Fusion --- Past, Present, and Future
- Topic: Trouble at the top (of the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2266
More information about the trouble from this report: http://markey.house.gov/docs/regulatory ... .09.11.pdf
- Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:43 pm
- Forum: Neutrons, Radiation, and Detection (& FAQs)
- Topic: homebuilt neutron source?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7308
<r>Spencer,<br/> <br/> It's fun to have a lot of ideas that would seem to work, the difficult part is to back it up with the advanced science (something I am still struggling with as well!). I found that searching questions through Google only provided half-answers, and often times poor advice from ...