Where Is Bionerd23?

This area is for discussions involving any fusion related radiation metrology issues. Neutrons are the key signature of fusion, but other radiations are of interest to the amateur fusioneer as well.
Lucas Miller

Where Is Bionerd23?

Post by Lucas Miller » Wed May 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Hello,

Strange question I'm sure, but does anyone know what happened to Bionerd23? I only recently found her Youtube channel, but loved her content so much I began watching every video she posted. Unfortunately, one of the most recent messages I found (from 3 or 4 years ago) mentioned several law suits and a potential eviction. She never wanted her real name to be known as she felt that would overshadow her work, which I respect, but I found there's been zero activity on her Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I read an article that she used to frequent these forums so figured this was my best shot.

Am just a really curious fan, who hopes she's ok.
Thanks all!

PS: Now I know the gas used in amateur fusors, lol

John Futter

Re: Where Is Bionerd23?

Post by John Futter » Thu May 09, 2019 3:46 am

Lucas
please fix your real name presence on this forum
Mysticalfists is not allowed
also you should have posted an introduction in the required forum as your first post and this post should have bee your second post in the new user chat area

Lucas Miller

Post by Lucas Miller » Thu May 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Thanks John,
In my attempt to have this posted as soon as possible, I had bypassed the steps I should've taken first (reading Policies, Procedures, and FAQ's). Corrected my name display, posted an intro, and reported this thread (asking that it be moved to the New User Chat Area).

I see that my mistakes were grounds for account deletion, so I'm in hopes that the forum gods will take pity on me, lol.

Mark Rowley

Post by Mark Rowley » Thu May 09, 2019 5:22 pm

"In my attempt to have this posted as soon as possible...."

Why the urgency? This hardly seems like anything of immediate importance.

Lucas Miller

Post by Lucas Miller » Thu May 09, 2019 7:05 pm

Well,
I mainly meant I was just personally curious and wanted to know this person was ok. Based on her own words, it sounded like some of her work may have been considered illegal and she mentioned several (10 or more potential) lawsuits. I would hate to think she's sitting in a gulag somewhere due to her publicly available work on radiation.

Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull » Fri May 10, 2019 5:41 am

Carl Willis was directly involved with her on occasion and in a couple of her videos as an on-looker. I think she has a you tube video of her visit here in the U.S. to a working fusor. Beyond this and a ton of her videos on you tube, I do not know what gives as I don't "do" blogs.

If someone in the know doesn't chime in soon on this thread, I will delete it.

One of her best classic videos is titled "I am radioactive"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj0HDN82Pfo

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.