Hello from China

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Ruiyan_Meng

Hello from China

Post by Ruiyan_Meng »

Hello everyone

My name is Ruiyan Meng , currently 16 years old. I have been reading posts on the forum and found my self interested in building a demo fusor,and really want to build one for school project in the future.

I am currently a grade 11 high school student from China. I has not learned much about high votage and electronics stuff so I think I should study harder from now.(sorry if my English is not influence and made this post hard to read)

I am enthusiastic in fission reactors since I was young. Nowadays I still wanted to study nuclear engineering when I go to university. I found my self really interested in fusors after I read a news about young fusioneers. I planned to build a demo fusor in my backyard (got permission from my parents)

I am really happy that I found the forums, the contents are really helpful. Thanks to all the contributer.

Ruiyan Meng
Richard Hull

Re: Hello from China

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome. A demo fusor is a great first effort for someone your age. Many science fairs have been won with a working demo fusor provided the young person can properly explain his efforts and what is going on inside the device. it also helps to explain to the judges that with a bit of modification the device can be made to do provable nuclear fusion.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”