Bonjour from Montreal

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Antoine Fleitz

Bonjour from Montreal

Post by Antoine Fleitz »

Hello!

I am 30 years old. I was born and raised in France, Cambrai (site of a famous tank battle in 1917) and Lille to be more specific.
I’ve been living in Montreal for the past 6 years now, enjoying the proximity with the US for both tourism and it’s amateur science market.
I have a Master’s degree in Proteomics and first came into contact with the world of vacuum technology working with mass spectrometers.

Back in September 2015, while wandering the Web I came upon this « fusor » thing and thought « young people are doing fusion in their basements, why couldn’t I ».
From that point on, I started learning about the subject and simultaneously buying stuff on eBay.
My progress has since been dependent on the availability of reasonably priced components.
Dennis P Brown

Re: Bonjour from Montreal

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Best of luck; finding good deals is a bit of an art but well worth one's time! Do update as you get items and decide on a build direction.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”