The gases or gas used

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
Derick T

The gases or gas used

Post by Derick T »

Hello everyone names Derick or you guys and maybe gals can call me D. I have a question relating to the gas deuterium. When the vacuum process begins is the gases at the same time pumped or injected into the sphere? Until the sphere is completely pressure less and the gas is used as sheild around the fusion process? And have you guys used any other types of gases that I feel maybe a better blanket and sheilding protection for the fusion of particals. BC all the + - and the main nucle
us in the middle bounce around at a rate of speed that we can only begin to fathom but
charlie_mccartney

Re: The gases or gas used

Post by charlie_mccartney »

I am guessing that you have absolutely no clue how this works or have even taken the time look at the most basic FAQ's. Or I am completely reading this wrong.
Charlie McCartney
charlie.mccartney1104@gmail.com
charliespersonalproject.weebly.com
Carl Willis

Post by Carl Willis »

Derek, you'll need to bring your username into compliance with the rules. You will also need to post an introduction in accordance with the rules. After completing the registration process, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the organization of the forum; questions about fusors don't go in the "Other Forms of Fusion" board, but one of the technical boards. Finally, you are strongly encouraged to proofread what you submit to make sure it is effective communication. The submission you just made is incomplete and unintelligible, and burdened by a distracting number of grammatical and spelling errors.
Carl Willis
http://carlwillis.wordpress.com/
TEL: +1-505-412-3277
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Hint....FAQs in the Construction and Operation forum - Operation of a fusor.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”