Sonofusion at home....

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
BrettWilder

Re: Sonofusion at home....

Post by BrettWilder »

from the sound of it, this project might be over my head right now

do you think using the standard design for my fusor would still work well for this project later?

what i'm wondering is HOW i should design my fusor now to be best used if i am to try this experiment later..... right now i dont have the skills or the money, but i would like to at least put a notch in things for later.

does anyone have any thoughts on that?

-brett
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Very little from a fusor project, except for the neutron instrumentation, will carry over into the sonofusion area. A sonofusion chamber is quite special.

Sonoluminescence can and has been done in a common boiling flask found in chem labs.

Sorry.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
drboblog.com

Post by drboblog.com »

Dear Brett,

You seem like a technical guy.

We need some kind of flashy fusor/reactor/electrolysis for a promotional video.

We believe that information & technology can solve all our problems and we are working on spreading knowledge outside on the nerd community.

We where planing a cold fusion demo but the inventor is so slow...
Do you or your friends have something? We pay for shipment if we can borrow something for promotional video.

www.drboblog.com

peace out
Carl Willis

Post by Carl Willis »

The thread here dates from 2005. It's now 2012. The best course of action for contacting the poster on something this old is to click his name, send a private message, and avoid bumping attention to a dormant thread.

Also, asking to borrow peoples' equipment to make a "promotional video" sounds like a non-starter. I suspect most in our community would share the mindset that if this stuff interests you, you should adopt a DIY mentality and get involved.

-Carl
Carl Willis
http://carlwillis.wordpress.com/
TEL: +1-505-412-3277
drboblog.com

Post by drboblog.com »

Dear Carl,

DIY, not very helpful as I see it.

And FYI I do have some work in progress...
Ill send you some videos when its finished

Best Regards

/ Bob

Carl Willis wrote:
> The thread here dates from 2005. It's now 2012. The best course of action for contacting the poster on something this old is to click his name, send a private message, and avoid bumping attention to a dormant thread.
>
> Also, asking to borrow peoples' equipment to make a "promotional video" sounds like a non-starter. I suspect most in our community would share the mindset that if this stuff interests you, you should adopt a DIY mentality and get involved.
>
> -Carl

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”