RE: Bio-Cold Fusion

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
Verp

Post by Verp »

Richard just pointed out to me I placed my “bio-fusion” thread on the wrong forum. Just click viewtopic.php?f=2&t=698#p3605 it if you are still interested in the subject.

Rod
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Those interested in just about the only book written regading this subject might check out Kervran's book, "Biological Transformations." I reviewed it a bit in the Books and Refs forum. (no one else has the guts just yet to belly up to the bar and speak out, but they are rooting around quietly in the background.)

That said, I will admit that as a scientifically backed up book, it is sadly lacking. The author offers theories and uses authority of his superiors as proof which I was stunned at reading. His mind is free, for all this, and his glib handling of rather massive nuclear transformations suggested in the book would force a nuclear physicist, set in his ways, to abandon further reading.

A sharp and inquiring mind might continue, however, for Kervran does note some experiments (chemical) which suggests nature is doing stuff her way and not ours.

I personally would think that if nature is doing weird stuff, it is electrochemical within special biological enviroments, enzymic in nature and most likely purely endothermic. If even slighly exothermic, the reaction must just release in the IR range of radiation. If exothermic enough to work at higher radiation levels (UV or above), this might explain why the body is so adept at repairing radiation induced damage at the cellular level and ultimately.......(really throwing it out here)....why there appears to be a hormetic effect "kick in" at radiation levels slightly elevated over background.

Some of this stuff just might all tie together.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”